Saturday, April 21, 2012

No Fail, excellent Every Time Prime Rib


This is the easiest, most fool proof way that anyone can use to cook the perfect prime rib. You will need your roast, kosher salt or ice cream salt (quite a bit but it is very inexpensive), an aluminum turkey roasting pan and some spices.

Purchase your cut of beef from the best source that you know. This goes a long way towards the end results when you buy the best that you can afford. Your best bet is to buy the roast without the ribs still attached, although it looks pretty as a picture on the serving plate if you leave them on. It is just a minuscule more difficult to carve.

Coconut Water

Preheat the oven to 500 degrees. Let your roast come to room climatic characteristic and put in order your roast by seasoning the surface of it with Worcestershire powder, pepper and paprika. Make sure that all areas are seasoned well. Let that rest a moment while your put in order the pan. Layer the salt 2 inches thick in the lowest of the pan and sprinkle with Hot water. You don't want this sitting in water but you want it to just stick together sufficient to create a salt 'crust' colse to the roast. Now place the roast on top of this salt and continue the process of layering the roast with salt until you have a thick crust of about 1 and 1/2 inches. Just keep working with it, letting it rest in in the middle of if you need to, until you have that desired thickness. This crust seals in the moisture and ensures a moist and flavorful roast.

1 comment:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Wart Remover,Hpv,Weak Erection,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Bp, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete