Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What are Fusion Hair Extensions?


Hair extensions can be attached to your head in many separate ways, together with gluing, tubing, sewing, and clipping on. separate methods have separate advantages. The recipe you choose will depend on many factors: your hair, your lifestyle, your budget, and your needs, for starters. If you are seeing for a long-lasting, natural-looking hair extension, though, consider one of the fusion methods.

Fusion is generally the favorite recipe as fused hair extensions can last up to three to six months with skilled application and allowable care. With fusion hair extensions, the extensions should be indistinguishable from your natural hair. If properly applied, the attachment site should be virtually invisible.

Coconut Water

Fusion hair extensions can be applied in separate ways: hot or cold fusion. Hot fusion or bonding uses hot glue to attach extensions to your hair. This is the more former method. While it does have many happy followers, others say that the glue causes the extensions to feel stiff and unnatural. These extensions can last up to 4 months.
What are Fusion Hair Extensions?
Cold fusion is a new method, and is meant to be polite for the hair. This recipe uses a keratin-based polymer to attach extensions to the root. As this recipe uses no heat, it is good for fine or thin hair. The polymer offers more flexibility than hot-glue, and results in more natural-feeling hair. For cold fusion hair extensions, many hairdressers use SoCap extensions and a clear bond. These extensions can last up to six months.
Fusion hair extensions are more costly than other methods. If you want long-lasting, natural-looking luscious hair, they just might be the extensions for you.
What are Fusion Hair Extensions?

3 comments:

  1. Lots of Good information in your post, I favorited your blog post so I can visit again in the future, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Wart Remover,Hpv,Weak Erection,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Bp, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breathe much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete